Integrity. Success. Caring. They’re not just words—they’re the Values we live by. From the front office to the back of house, every player on our team works with these words in mind to meet our mission of treating everyone like family.
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, Spurs Sports & Entertainment instituted a number of policies and preventative measures to ensure that your experience at our facilities is safe and enjoyable.
Learn more about Spurs Sports & Entertainment’s Commitment to you, and what it means when you attend your next live event.
What we are doing
Our Employee Promise to you
- o All staff will adhere to Local Government, CDC and League guidelines.
- o All staff will receive training regarding COVID-19 related health precautions & procedures.
- o Staff will do everything in their power to create moments that excite and memories that endure in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Enhanced Procedures to create a safe experience
- o Enhanced surface and air disinfection systems.
- o Cashless Parking Payments to enter parking lot.
- o Touchless ticket scanning pedestals will be available at security check-in.
- o Modified bag policy to minimize unnecessary contact at security check-in.
- o Food and Beverage service is completely cashless.
- o Mobile ordering for food and beverage is available through the Spurs app.
What we need you to do
- o MASKS ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED to enter the arena and throughout your visit while inside the Frost Bank Center.
- o It is highly encouraged to purchase parking in advance.
- o Download your mobile ticket via the Spurs App prior to arrival to ensure the smoothest entry process possible.
- o Tickets for all Frost Bank Center events, including concerts, will be available on the Spurs mobile app.
- o Ensure you have mobile payment options enabled & set-up on your phone to further reduce any unnecessary need for contact when purchasing concessions or merchandise.
- Security Check-In
- Restrooms, Concessions & Merchandise
SPURS SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT: OUR COMMITMENT (FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS)
How are the Frost Bank Center & Toyota Field being cleaned?
Our facilities undergo a complete disinfection prior to every event. Cleaning crews perform extensive manual cleaning procedures to wipe down all surfaces including seats, cupholders, handrails, elevators, concession stands, restrooms, and other high-touch areas of the facility. They then use electrostatic sprayers to sanitize the facilities interiors from floor to ceiling with a hospital-grade disinfectant. We also have a dedicated “Clean Team” who work during events solely focused on disinfecting high-touch points while fans are in the facility. The other way we clean the facilities is ensuring all indoor spaces receive adequate air circulation and use the highest rated filtration systems possible.
How do I limit my contact during a visit to one of your facilities?
The best way to create a touchless experience at our facilities, is to make sure you download the app, purchase parking in advance (where applicable), and utilize our digital ticketing options. Every transaction will be cashless and our security screening, ticket scanning and restrooms will be completely touchless.
Should I wear a mask during my entire visit at one of your facilities?
We highly recommend that both vaccinated and unvaccinated fans wear a mask, or appropriate face covering over their nose and mouth whenever they are not eating or drinking, aligning with best practice guidelines from the CDC and league mandates. Fans under the age of 2 years old are not required to wear a mask.
Can I bring my own wipes & hand sanitizer?
We encourage fans to bring their own, labeled hand sanitizer (3oz or less) or wipes if it will make them more comfortable. We will also provide hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the facilities for your use.
What if I purchase tickets for an event while healthy, and find myself sick on the day of the event?
Please contact us at 210-444-5140.
Can I bring my own food & water to an event?
Outside food and beverages are not permitted in our facilities. If you have special dietary needs or require alternative accommodations, please speak with the nearest Fan Experience or Security Representative for assistance.
If I have any concerns or questions related to my experience while at the Frost Bank Center, what should I do?
Open up your Spurs App and go to the ' Spurs Fan Assist ' tab located at the top right of Spurs App.
Have questions that weren’t answered above, or simply want to talk through your individual concerns? Reach out to us using one of the contact methods below, and we’ll be happy to speak with you.